Important Dates for July 2022
Bills Mailed – July 08, 2022
Disconnect Day – July 20, 2022
Due Date – July 28, 2022
HCFWSD #61 , HCMUD #248, & NHCRWA
Implement Stage 1 of the Drought Contingency Plan
The City of Houston (COH), the primary source of water for the North Harris County Regional Water Authority (Authority), entered stage one of the COH Drought Contingency Plan on June 21, 2022, due to the observed drop in annual rainfall amounts and higher-than-normal daily temperatures. The COH’s drought response calls for voluntary water conservations efforts to reduce water use, that will reduce the daily volume of water delivered. The Houston Public Works Release can be found under https://nhcrwa.info/coh-stage1.
The Authority is implementing Stage 1 of our Drought Contingency Plan immediately. The Authority’s Drought Contingency Plan request that any customer receiving water from the Authority or well owner whose well is included under the Authority’s Harris-Galveston Subsidence District aggregate water well permit:
- Check for and repair all leaks, dripping faucets, and running toilets.
- Utilize water conservation measures such as displacement bags, low-flow shower heads and leak detection tablets. Additional water conservation tips can be found at https://wateru.nhcrwa.com and www.irrygator.com
- Limit irrigation to no more than two days per week, between 7:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. following the schedules below:
- Sundays and Thursdays for single family residential customers with even-numbered street addresses.
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for single family residential customers with odd-numbered street addresses.
- Tuesdays and Fridays for all other customers.
- No watering on Mondays.
Compliance to the above recommendations is voluntary. For more information, please visit https://www.nhcrwa.com/nhcrwa-stage-1-dcp/.
The North Harris County Regional Water Authority (NHCRWA) has not proposed a rate increase for 2022. It will remain $4.60/1000 gallons.
To continuously improve the level of service to our customers through providing safe clean drinking water, accurate utility billing, increased technological enhancements, and a greater emphasis on customer solutions, while planning for future needs of H.C.F.W.S.D. #61.
- To provide exceptional customer service
- Timely response to calls 24 hours a day
- High quality work
- Honesty, and most importantly demonstrated efficient and clear communication between the district and our customers.
We are committed to a long term partnership.
Address: 13205 Cypress N Houston Rd.
Cypress, Texas 77429