Disconnection will always occur on a Wednesday. Our field representatives are NOT allowed to accept payments.
- If you do not pay your bill, a delinquent notice will be mailed with the next monthly bill.
- A final notice will be mailed to you five days before disconnection of service occurs.
- We must receive your payment by 8:00 AM on Disconnect Day to stop the termination of service.
- If you do not pay your bill before 8:00 AM on the disconnect day, your water service will be terminated.
If your service is disconnected:
- Payments made after 8:00 AM but before 4:45 PM, on disconnect day, will ensure your water is reconnected on the same day.
- You must pay a minimum of the past due balance plus the $25.00 reconnect fee to have your water reconnected.
We schedule the reconnections at 1:00, 3:30, and 4:45 PM. Anyone who pays after office hours, in the drop box, or online, will be reconnected the following work day.