The Water Users Coalition – Please visit the WaterUserCoalition.org
Please click on the link to access the Water Users Coalition Declaration form Page
The Water Users Coalition is dedicated to providing a forum of good faith constructive dialogue to encourage cooperation and build a stronger representation among districts, cities and other parties impacted by the North Harris County Regional Water Authority. The focus of the interaction will be on water issues and related subjects that affect the Coalition members; and to encourage the North Harris County Regional Water Authority to meet their obligations as our representative. The Water Users Coalition will advocate the formation of partnerships with local government, individuals and businesses where appropriate and will raise awareness of means by which cooperation can help provide the public with quality safe drinking water in a cost efficient and effective manner. The Coalition’s efforts will seek to minimize unnecessary burden and regulation on customers, improve overall communications, and provide interaction on present and future water issues.
- Provide an opportunity for meaningful open discussion on water Issues.
- Actively advance ideas and concerns of our coalition members.
- Strengthen representation by building partnerships through cooperation on related water issues.
- Improve communications with the North Harris County Regional Water Authority.
- Seek out solutions to water problems and take action to support enacting policies that will help provide safe drinking water as cost efficiently as possible.
- Minimize unnecessary burden and regulation on customers.