For H.C.F.W.S.D. #61
***We do not provide garbage services. Trash removal is managed by other companies***
Moving? When you want your water service taken out of your name, please call and notify our office. We will need to know the date you want to have your service stopped and your forwarding address. Please give a 24 hour notice before the date service is to be terminated. We do not disconnect service on weekends or holidays. We will mail your deposit refund check to your forwarding address. You should receive your final bill and refund with the next billing cycle.
You can call, come in, or email to request service be put into your name. The District requires 24 hours notice. We do not start or stop service on weekends or holidays.
ONLY Water District personnel can turn a meter on OR off. A $50.00 tamper fine is charged if a meter is turned on or off by anyone else. We read the meters and will know if water is used illegally. Our phone is answered 24 hours a day. Call and schedule connections and disconnects through our office. We are happy to accommodate your requests and respond promptly.
- A $75.00 deposit, and two application forms are required to start service. We will ask to see your photo identification as well.
- There will be a one time connection fee on the first bill of $25.00.
- The deposit is refunded upon closing your account. The connection fee is not reimbursed.
Harris County Fresh Water Supply District #61 Commercial Information:
Deposit amount is based on meter size.
Please contact our office at 281-469-9405 for more information.
- There will be a one time connection fee on the first bill. The deposit is refunded upon closing your account. The connection fee is not reimbursed.
H.C.F.W.S.D. #61 New Development Forms
Please contact our office at 281-469-9405 for information for the forms packet that will be required to establish service for:
- Harris County Fresh Water District #61 New Development Forms
- Harris County MUD #248 New Development Forms
These forms are for new service on vacant land.