The customer is responsible for:
- All water registered by the meter.
- Repairs and maintenance of all water lines from the meter to the house, and throughout the house.
- Repairs and maintenance of all sewer lines from the point of connection to the District’s sewer line to the house, and throughout the house.
- If any repairs or new construction are made to the service lines on the owner’s property, the District will inspect these repairs to ensure that they meet current codes.
- Water meters are district property.
- Customers should NOT tamper with meters. No repairs should be attempted on a meter.
- Meters may ONLY be turned on or off by district employees.
- Installation, maintenance, testing, and reporting of backflow prevention devices, as required by the District (pools, irrigation sprinklers).